Free wireless internet is available at San Joaquin Community Hospital (SJCH). All you need is a laptop or another wireless-enabled device. When you are ready to connect to the internet while visiting the hospital or other select campus buildings, take the following steps to connect:
- Enable the wireless adapter on your device.
- Search for available connections.
- Connect to “AHPublic”.
- Open your internet browser.
- If you agree, click “I accept the terms above.”
- You are now connected, begin browsing.
Please note, there are a limited number of users allowed at one time on SJCH’s wireless network. If you receive an error message, try your connection again at a later time.