Nursing at SJCH
At San Joaquin Community Hospital (SJCH), we understand your passion. When you set out to become a nurse, you didn't do it just to pay the bills or punch a timecard, you entered the world of health care because you have the heart of a healer.
Good news, healing is what we're about too. At SJCH, our staff and caregivers live and breathe our culture of Sacred Work, where need is met by love and every interaction is considered sacred. While people don't always get better, we believe that, through compassionate nursing, healing can always occur.
Our culture of nursing offers:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of specialties, including emergency care, intensive care, specialized burn care, cancer care and maternity care.
- A culture of shared governance, where nurses are actively involved in creating their own day-to-day work expereince.
- Numerous leadership and growth opportunities at a growing and well-performing organization.
- The Versant Residency Program for new graduates, and the RN Re-entry program for nurses who wish to re-enter the workforce.
- The chance to be an integral part of Sacred Work.
If you'd like a chance to be part of a thriving hospital, with many opportunities to grow and achieve your professional goals, click here or on the image to the right to begin the job application process.