AIS Cancer Center
Did you know that one in five cancer patients leave
The AIS Cancer Center includes:
- Radiation and medical oncology.
- Affiliation with the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center .
- Highly trained, experienced physicians who are Board-Certified in oncology care.
- A family-centered approach with the latest information on cancer care and research available to patients and the general public.
- Kern County's first Varian trueBEAM Linear Accelerator, one of the latest advances in cancer technology.
- LEED Certification given by the U.S. Green Building Council for facilities with efficient, high quality designs.
The AIS Cancer Center is on track to begin seeing patients within the next few months. More information will be available soon.