AIS Cancer Center
Did you know that one in five cancer patients leave
The AIS Cancer Center includes:
- Radiation and medical oncology.
- Affiliation with the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center .
- Highly trained, experienced physicians who are Board-Certified in oncology care.
- A family-centered approach with the latest information on cancer care and research available to patients and the general public.
- Kern County's first Varian trueBEAM Linear Accelerator featuring RapidArc technology one of the latest advances in cancer technology which targets a tumor within 1 mm of accuracy.
- The Phillips Ambient Experience, which offers patients the ability to take a calming trip to the scene of their choice while undergoing CT-Simulation.
- LEED Certification given by the U.S. Green Building Council for facilities with efficient, high quality designs.
For more information, please all The AIS Cancer Center at 661–323–HOPE (4673).
Dr. Oscar Streeter, Medical Director
Lori Muir, DirectorLori Muir, Director
Wendy Wayne TributeWendy Wayne Tribute