Outpatient Surgery Center
The Outpatient Surgery Center at San Joaquin Community Hospital (SJCH) — featuring the latest in surgical technology — is located on the fourth floor of The AIS Cancer Center facility, directly across the street from San Joaquin Community Hospital. Our health care professionals average 15 years of experience and work closely with the area's most skilled surgeons to ensure your procedure is timely and without complications. Procedures we perform, include: cataract extractions, myringotonomys, laparoscopic procedures and bunionectomys. For more infomation on these or other procedures, please visit our free online health library.
The Outpatient Surgery Center Includes:
- LED lights in the operating room that create a shadow-free environment during procedures
- High-definition equipment in every operating room
- The newest Movina ENT microscope
- Premier ophthalmology equipment and instrumentation.
- The highest quality endoscopic video system in Bakersfield
- A soothing atmosphere with an emphasis on privacy
- Exemplary customer service from first call to post-operation follow-up
Contact The Outpatient Surgery Center at 661-322-7874 (SURG) for more information.