In 2002, Drs. Donald Cornforth and Donald Fitzgerald had a vision to bring high quality diagnostic imaging to a community that was outgrowing its current options. That year, Quest Imaging was founded by the two board-certified radilogists on Stockdale Highway, just west of California State University – Bakersfield. For more than a decade, Quest Imaging has fused cutting-edge technology with exceptional customer service and medical expertise to create an imaging experience that is second-to-none in Kern County.
In 2010, Quest Imaging found a perfect partner in San Joaquin Community Hospital (SJCH). The merger between the two organizations enhanced the mission of both health care providers, strengthening the services provided to the community.
And now, a second location for Quest Imaging in downtown Bakersfield (located at 2700 Chester Ave), just across the streeet from SJCH and next door to The AIS Cancer Center. The three-story, 60,000-square-foot facility will bring all the latest radiology technology and includes a new, state-of-the-art Breast Center.
Features of Quest Imaging Include:
- All-digital technology, which reduces wait times for patients and physicians.
- Expert radiologists, all certified by the American Board of Radiology
- Full accreditation by the American College of Radiology
- A private women's center, complete with luxurious spa-like amenities
- Tomosynthesis (3D mammography)
- Kern County's first 3 Tesla MRI, the latest in MRI technology
- Large-bore MRI equipment to accommodate all patients
- NeuroQuant®, the most precise tool available for giving early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
- Extended evening and weekend hours to fit your schedule
- Private patient registration and consultation rooms
For more information, please call the Quest Imaging main line at 661–633–5000 or the scheduling line at 661–633–5001.
2011 Quest Imaging Commercial (Video)2011 Quest Imaging Commercial (Video)
Treatments We Offer
When you first walk into Quest Imaging, you'll immediately notice the beautiful amenities — the granite counters, soothing color schemes and wood furnishings create a comfortable environment for our guests and staff. At the heart of Quest Imaging, is our all-digital technology, expertly guided by experienced radiologists.
Our imaging services include: